Introduction


This blog relates the real life adventures of a married couple in their 30's. We are happily married for more than 10 years and have chosen to open our marriage up to new sexual realities, including cuckolding, sissification and a wife led marriage. All while loving each other more each day. If this is not your thing it's OK but this may not be the place for you. If you enjoy it please feel free to leave a comment. If you have questions please leave those as well. It is written by both Goddess and sissy - sharing all our thoughts and feelings regarding the journey. All the pictures on here are taken by me or found on the web. If I found it on the web I assumed it was part of the public domain. If you see a picture that is yours and want it removed please let me know and I will remove it.







Questions or comments may also be sent to roberto4539@yahoo.com







Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Saturday at home

So the wifey was in a fun mood Saturday. We kissed a little in the morning in bed but were interrupted before anything serious could break out. We got up and went about our day. I played with her some in the kitchen, kissing the back of her neck and eventually slipping some fingers in her wet pussy. She loves being fingered from behind! She got hot but cut me off. She then took a dominating role and said if I wanted her I would have to work for it. She jacked me a little as she spoke and I readily agreed as I love being dominated by her! She told me the yard work she wanted done and I went to work. I got part way done and she told me to come in. She wanted to reward me for my progress. She jacked me some more and showed me her sexy titties. I told her I needed to cum and she just smiled. I knew she was teasing me and i loved it. She had just finished working out and had been outside in the heat as well. She took off her shorts and panties and told me to eat her out. She hadn't showered since yesterday and with all the heat an sweating she was very musky. I dove in and loved it. I lover her pussy when it is all sweaty! She had a very nice orgasm and left me hard and wanting.  She gave me some more yard work she wanted done and said she was off shopping, leaving me with the kid as well.






When she got home she told me how nice it looked and promised a reward. I finished and we showered together, her teasing me mercilessly. After the shower we had dinner and put the kid to bed. She gave me a pair of panties to put on. She laid me down on the couch and gave me a butt plug she wanted me to put in. I was dying for some penetration but it was very big. She took pictures as I tried to sexily insert the plug. She pushed it the last inch of the way in. She then got on me and attempted to get my cock in her ass. I exploded all over her. After cumming I slid my cock in her ass easily and she rode it as I rubber her clit.  We switched positions and I rubbed her to orgasm on her side. She came very hard. I fucked her again before the plug came out and we went to bed. It was a very good day!

1 comment:

  1. MMmmm, nothing like having wife give you some panties and a butt plug!! Love em!

    ReplyDelete