Introduction


This blog relates the real life adventures of a married couple in their 30's. We are happily married for more than 10 years and have chosen to open our marriage up to new sexual realities, including cuckolding, sissification and a wife led marriage. All while loving each other more each day. If this is not your thing it's OK but this may not be the place for you. If you enjoy it please feel free to leave a comment. If you have questions please leave those as well. It is written by both Goddess and sissy - sharing all our thoughts and feelings regarding the journey. All the pictures on here are taken by me or found on the web. If I found it on the web I assumed it was part of the public domain. If you see a picture that is yours and want it removed please let me know and I will remove it.







Questions or comments may also be sent to roberto4539@yahoo.com







Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Being punished never felt so good

Thursday morning the wife teased me before work. Stroking me to near orgasm as I rubbed her off then telling me I had to wait.I was, needless to say, horny all day. Since we work together the office can be fun for us or tense. Thursday was tense, to say the least. I didnt get my horniness back until mid afternoon. I was visitng a customers office and met a supervisor and her assistant. Both 20 something and hot. They obviously thought I was cute, I am attractive and own a business so I do get some attention from women on occasion. It was a nice turn on in the middle of a crappy day! I decided to text the wife about it. Seems she had a fun experience away from the office as well. No, not that fun...but she did get attention from young men - she is very hot - and she LOVES attention plus they were cute. So she told me she would tell me about it later and that I was to expect not to get off that night "only good boys get a treat". That night passed slowly as we did the normal family stuff. Eventually we settled in with a drink and watched some tv. She decided she needed to get off so I rubbed her off. She touched me enough only to get me raging hard then said it was time for bed. We went through our routine of teeth brushing etc..me with a raging hard on. She teased me a little and I could tell she was getting off on how hard I was. I climbed happily into bed, I was serving her and being denied - it felt good. She teased me some more in bed, she was having too much fun now. She had me rub her some more, I am not sure if she came or night but seems like she did. She then allowed me to put it in her, she was on her period (still) and wet from the orgasm so I slid in easily. It was wet and warm. I rubbed her as I penetrated, I tried to last until she had a third but couldn't hold out. I was able to continue fucking after cumming and still rubbing her she came again. We went to the bathroom feeling quite satisfyied with ourselves. I was cleaning my very messy cock when i saw her bent over. Well I was still hard and she loves being taken from behind so... She loved it. She loves being "taken" especially from the rear - and in it on occasion. I fucked her for a while then almost yelled through an orgasm. We were both spent and (after another clean up) fell into a nice cuddle in bed. Life is good!




Earlier today we got a response from one of the men she is interested in. An older, handsome business man - just like she likes them! She wants to meet him for drinks and he is in town in 2 weeks. She is looking forward to it. It has been 4 months since her last fuck from another man so she is due! I am excited about it. Not sure what my role in the play time will be but it will be fun never the less!

No comments:

Post a Comment